Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The Salesforce Certified Business Specialist has good experience with the Salesforce platform, its basic terminologies, and is likewise is always ready to investigate and unravel fundamental platform issues. The Salesforce Certified Business Specialist usually have years of experience in a Business Specialist job. The Salesforce Certified Business Specialist candidates have experience with the Salesforce Platform and its related applications, and have the appropriate knowledge and learning of the accompanying ideas:
- Plan, lead and conduct meetings with the business partners to gather practical and non-useful necessities to identify the customer's Salesforce innovation improvement and activities.
- Conduct meetings to generate new ideas with the development group to effectively include them in the necessities at the organizing level of analysis.
- Work towards training and gathering of the necessities for a management plan, and also gather and make business as well as the functional requirement documents.
- Create data flow diagrams and various process flow diagrams to enable a better system of understanding.
- Work towards designing and creating the necessary training material and conduct internal training sessions for business users who are using the functionalities of Salesforce technology.
- Create visual charts and procedural streamgraphs to inspire a better framework of understanding.
- Outline the organization's hierarchy and create profiles, assign roles and access accordingly in Salesforce; work on the visibility and security settings as are required by the various businesses.
- Design different custom dashboards as per the user need for different user groups based on their business's functionalities and requirements.
- Experience in utilizing Salesforce or comparative CRM Products to create customer or business arrangements
- Hands on experience in designing Salesforce or comparable CRM Product, including work processes, approval principles, and security controls
- Proven capacity utilizing scientific and critical thinking aptitudes in a quickly paced condition
- Detail-oriented individual with the capacity to rapidly increase on new customers, their business needs, and advancements
- Strong introduction, good communication skills (verbal and nonverbal), and relational aptitudes
- Ability to juggle and organize various undertakings inside a collective group condition
- Demonstrates adaptability and readiness to take the necessary steps to take care of business
- A zeal to learn both specialized and practical ranges of abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in utilizing and arranging AppExchange items to build up a viable solution
- Experience in requesting, assembling, and breaking down client information and necessities
- Experience in recording client stories and making to-be process stream charts
- Experience in working together with business partners
- Experience of a Salesforce execution through the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community)