Salesforce is something above being a CRM tool with its innumerable services and tools to fill the different needs of businesses belonging to diversified verticals. These services and tools are considered multiple “Clouds” of Salesforce. The revenue growth of Salesforce is massive. In Q4 FY22, Salesforce generated $6.83 Billion in Revenue out of Total Revenue FY22 of $24.7 Billion. By Q2 FY23, the revenue growth of Salesforce reached $7.2 billion, with 22% Year-Over-Year growth generated across the multiple cloud services.
These stats illustrate how firms utilize advanced features of Salesforce multi-clouds to future-proof their business growth while transforming digitally.
This blog describes the different types of Salesforce Clouds and the importance of hiring Salesforce consultants for multi-Cloud implementation.
These are six major types of Salesforce clouds that are commonly used in businesses:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud – to automate Sales processes, do lead, opportunity, contact, product management, track customers, and campaigns. Customer 360 Data manager, Sales path, and Einstein AI are some popular modules known to improve Sales Cloud functionality.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud – to automate digital marketing processes and gain useful analytics across multiple channels throughout the buyer journey. Advanced features like email, data, social, advertising, mobile, and interaction studio enable businesses to maintain customer data, targeted or personalized interactions, notifications, and also scope for data monetization.
- Salesforce Service Cloud – to provide a customer service platform for simplifying customer-centric operations and personalized interactions in real-time.
- Salesforce Analytics Cloud – to gain more useful insights via charts, bar graphs, and other visual representations from available data, make more critical business decisions, and also help in taking predictive and prescriptive measures to grow the business.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud or Salesforce Community Cloud – to collaborate with all the connections, partners, customers, clients, and others (like a private social platform) related to a business virtually as a community. The other features of this cloud include the creation of user feedback columns, help forums, instant messaging options with support agents, and others.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud – to automate eCommerce activities and enable businesses to manage their services online by following customer journeys and managing multiple sales generation channels offline and online.
The other types of Salesforce Clouds are:
Though businesses can manage some of these Salesforce Clouds by themselves, it is always wise to hire a Salesforce consultant.
How can Salesforce consultants assist you?
From initial discussion to planning a customized methodology suitable for a business, Certified Salesforce implementation experts play a critical role. The Salesforce Implementation and Consulting companies can save businesses lots of money & time by involving Certified Salesforce experts to put their skill, expertise, guidance, support, strategy planning, and execution to make Salesforce Integration and Implementation successful. We have mentioned the six key factors to consider while choosing the Salesforce Implementation Partner in one of our previous blogs. Do not forget to read this very informative blog by our Salesforce experts.
Why is it a good idea to hire a Salesforce Consultant?
Hiring a Salesforce consultant is always a brilliant idea because their teams of certified Salesforce experts can help you:
To conclude, always choose your implementation partner wisely. As a Premium Salesforce Implementation Partner, we have been continuously implementing Multi-Cloud Salesforce Platforms to our clients across the globe. We know how important it is to put active dedication & technical expertise into making the Salesforce implementation successful in getting the desired outcomes. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Salesforce Consulting & Implementation Services.